Originally built before and after the first World War, with well-known streets such as Gentsestraat, Stevinstraat and at the edge the Badshuisweg on the Southside.
The original name was “Nederlandsch-Belgisch Park” but throughout the years this was shortened to Belgisch Park.
In 1883, surrounding Belgisch Plein, the start of the villa park was realized. The garden architect, T. Coppieters, was responsible for the lay-out of this area and its numerous trees. T. Coppieters, was responsible for the lay-out of this area and its numerous trees
Spacious and with townhouses and renovated apartments, child friendly and also aimed at expats. Centrally situated close to the beach, public transportation, shopping streets and major exit roads.
Located just behind the boulevard in Scheveningen, Belgisch Park is very popular. The Stevinstraat and Gentsestraat with their wide variety of shops also add to its popularity.