Fabulous, grand family home ont the upper part of the Bankastraat with wonderfully sunny and large (30 meter deep) South facing back garden with shed, garage (in use for extra storage) and back entrance. Tranquil, with unobstructed views at the front and back side. This monumental property was completely renovated yet has retained its original character.
Located in the fantastic Archipel neighborhood popular for its fantastic location close to the bustling city center and the peaceful dunes and beach. Around the corner there are many speciality shops, good restaurants and central station is only 10 minutes by bicycle. Public transportation is easily accessible as are the major exit roads taking you to Amsterdam, Utrecht or Rotterdam. Numerous international companies and organisations are in the close vicinity as are many (international) schools.
This imposing family home is a fantastic example of contemporary finishes combined with classic architectural details such as ornamental ceilings, fabulous mantles, etc. One of the most prominent features is an enormous country style live-in kitchen perfect for family meals or hosting get togethers.
In this town house there are a (formal) dining room, 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Entry; extra wide marble entrance with double doors, marble stairs to both upper ground floor and garden level.
Lower ground floor level: spacious hallway, elevator, w.c., storage closet, fantastic fully equipped country-style live-in kitchen with floor heating, cooking island and (tv/family) room, stylish dining room with French doors leading to the SouthWest-facing and sunny deep garden with shed and back entrance.
Upper ground floor level:
Hallway, elevator, w.c.. large front room with beautiful bookcase, separated by sliding doors from the sunny living room and study, both with parquet flooring and wood-burning fireplace, stairs to the terrace and back garden.
Landing, elevator, w.c., master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and sunny balcony facing SouthWest, floor-heated bathroom with shower, steam cabin, and double washbasin, large front (bed)room, laundry room with fitted linen closets.
Landing, elevator, w.c.. built-in closet, good-sized front bedroom, 2nd bathroom with whirlpool bath, walk-in shower and washbasin, back bedroom with three big walk-in closets.
– Fabulous live-in country-style kitchen
– Deep sunny garden with back entrance and garage
– Situated on the Bankastraat with all her (specialty) shops and wonderful restaurants
– Public transportation is within walking distance
– Central station is a 10 minute bicycle ride
– Energy label is being made
– Scheveningen/the beach is only a 10 minute bike ride away
– Historical city center with all she has to offer is also only a 10 minute bicycle ride
– Fabulous family home in one of the best neighborhoods of the Hague
- Huurprijs€ 5.950,- p/m
- AanvaardingPer datum
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- LiggingenAan drukke weg, In centrum, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte363 m2
- Inhoud1.250 m3
- Aantal kamers10
- Aantal slaapkamers4
- Energielabel einddatum1 november 2032
- IsolatieGedeeltelijk dubbelglas
- Warm waterCV ketel
- VerwarmingCV ketel, Open haard, Vloerverwarming gedeeltelijk
- Schuur / BergingVrijstaand hout
- GarageGeen garage
- Parkeer faciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenGoed tot uitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed tot uitstekend
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte
- Tv kabelAanwezig
- Beschermd stads of dorpsgezicht